- Access to Dr. Andrew Oswari (Low Carb USA & Nutrition Network certified M.D.) & Jane Oswari (Certified Integrative Health Coach)
- Weekly educational presentations on vital topics to your health
- Being part of a community of support
- Troubleshooting and overcoming struggles
- Sharing victories
- Developing a foundation for success
Our first session is called Intro to TCR. During this session, we will introduce to you the history and benefits of therapeutic carbohydrate restriction. We will also discuss why traditional dietary recommendations have failed for most people. We will also discuss the role of insulin and how we can begin to heal metabolically.
Some of the other educational topics during our 8 week program include:
- Emotional and psychological connection to food
- Stress and coping mechanisms
- Sleep and Metabolic Health
- Food Addiction
We also recommend that if you are currently being treated for diabetes and are on medications, we would require monitoring of your blood sugar during this 8-week program. You would need to become a patient at the Chung Institute if you are not already one. Additional office visit costs may apply. To set up an initial consultation with Dr. Oswari, contact the Chung Institute at 856.222.4766.
At the end of the 8 week program, we have additional options for continued support in both a group and individual setting.
*If you are interested in joining our metabolic healing program, contact us. We do require a minimum of 10 individuals in order to start a new group class.
**We also recommend a baseline bloodwork to be done at the beginning of the program, specifically a fasting insulin level reading. If you have questions about the type of bloodwork needed, please ask Dr. Oswari, Dr. Chung, Dr. Brobyn, and/or Dr. Ng.